Saturday, May 17, 2008

Worthington Farmer's Market

What a Saturday. It's just past two o'clock and I feel like I've already accomplished so much. I slept in, made coffee, ate a healthy breakfast of oatmeal with dried fruit and nuts and I spent hours walking through downtown Worthington perusing the locally grown goods at the farmer's market. I highly recommend anything from Gillogy Orchard. (I'm eating toast with their pumpkin butter as I type.) I also bought some chicken brats, lettuce, and a Locavore (: n. one who eats locally grown food) mug. There's also a woman who sells homemade jams. I wish I could remember her name, but just look for Raspberry Champagne Jam and Apricot Chai Perserves. They were gone in 2 weeks last time I bought them. So good.

And of course I bought some Maple Syrup lollipops. My name is Jemimah afterall...


Next time you're in Columbus on a Saturday be sure to swing by Worthington from nine til noon. You won't be disappointed!





They have tote bags too.



Little League Kids at Graeters Ice Cream



They were out of potatoes by the time I got back. :(



2+ blocks of stands along either side of High St



Greenhouse Grown Tomatoes!!!!!



Flowers for Sale



Plants for Sale



The Activist Spirit doesn't age

No comments: